Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Monday 19 September 2011

Friday Weather Watch

Not so nicely formatted this time as I'm away from my laptop and don't have photoshop at my disposal :

Cork
Fri. Sun/showers H14 L9
Sat. Sun/showers H12 L8
Sun. Sun/cloud H14 L9
Mon. Rain H14 L8
Tues. Sun/cloud H12 L8
Weds. Sun/cloud H13 L9

Cereste
Fri. Sun H27 L14
Sat. Sun/cloud H28 L16
Sun. Rain H21 L10
Mon. Fog H21 L9
Tues. Sun H24 L9
Weds. Sun/cloud H24 L11

Post on the joys of Lanzarote coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment