Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Friday 21 October 2011

Friday Weather Watch


Well it looks like some rain is going to fall in the Luberon next week!  But I suspect more rain will fall in Cork.

It's interesting to see there is a much bigger fluctuation in temperature in Cereste - I expect that'll become more pronounced as Winter proceeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment