Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Friday 9 December 2011

Friday Weather Watch


Despite the doom and gloom forecast from last Wednesday, today was lovely!  Cold and a bit breezy, but nice and bright, with just the odd heavy shower.  It looks like the rest of the weekend will be quite ok too, but there is definitely another storm front on the way for Monday night/Tuesday.
I am quite surprised that Céreste is still warmer than Cork - I was expecting it to be much colder there by now, but we all realise that January is the coldest month there and we'll be bringing the cold weather gear when we travel.

Achievements of the day - posted Christmas cards, dug up the parsnips (they'll keep until Dec 25th) and I'm half way through prepping the raised bed for garlic.  Then it's just the onions and broad beans to get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment