Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Friday 30 December 2011

MeltDown

Fionn had a complete meltdown tonight. I took him for his usual evening walk, a little curtailed to be sure bit still 3/4 of an hour brisk walking on a long lead, then took off to Rod 'n Gilla's for dinner with Roxy.

Came home to absolute chaos. Everything he  could reach had been trashed. Logs for the fire, all the plastic bags/cling film, the Christmas cake+plate, night lights, the floor was covered. Well he got thoroughly reprimanded, but I have made mental note to self, not to leave him on his own for extended periods, he is used to being in Bonnie's company when not out for walks, and being alone obviously doesn't suit him, of course.

OK I'm feeling guilty for pushing him too far, so from now on he goes everywhere with me I can take him, but did he have to trash the house to make himself heard.....I guess he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment