Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Thursday 22 December 2011

Feeding Time

Went up to check and feed the horses this morning and they were all fine, getting on very well with the new comer.
Flurry getting excited about breakfast
Gigi just tucked in
Tomorrow I should have a bit more time to pamper them, wash their feet , and clean them, and brush out the tangles in the tails, but today I have to drive to Marseille to get my brother.

2 comments:

  1. You've got sun? Very wet here in the south west..... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but this is the Luberon 360 days with sunshine!

    ReplyDelete