Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Thursday 29 December 2011

Slight Delay

The Greenlee Wanderly wagon + long suffering husband were delayed leaving Veigné this morning as they hadn't told the proprietors that they were leaving early, so the jeep and trailer were locked up in the hotel car park !

While we continue to live the La Vie Provençal
Roti d'agneau
This morning I spotted this little group walking up Cereste High Street

Trekkers
They were heading for the water fountain which unfortunately is empty in the winter and only recycled water in the summer. They were doing a circuit of the area, one pack horse one walker and one rider. Building up to a tour of France in the summer. The horses were wearing easyboots and they were very pleased with them, although they have lost them from time to time. I wish I'd had more time to talk to them but Polly is leaving today so we had to press on.



No comments:

Post a Comment