Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Thursday 29 March 2012

The Beginning of the End

The car is packed
to the roof
literally.
The dogs are ready to go
Roxy looking as cute as only she can
Fionn looking a little anxious and not particularly drugged - I hope he settles!
Bonne Route Anne!

Fionn slept all the way except for toilet breaks, and I'm not convinced he was awake then ! And he is now panned out on the bedroom floor in Neuvy Pailloux. The drive went really well until the last bit, when I went slightly wrong and ended up in an army convoy of learner drivers, 2 huge tanks on low loaders, doing 40kph, for 20 kilometers!

Never mind we're here now, the hotel is dog friendly, so looking forward to dinner and a glass of wine or two.....

2 comments:

  1. Dinner was good, if not a little fast, very unfrench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad day 1 of trip went well _ I note that copious amounts of wine were loaded! The other advantage of bringing an empty horsebox back to Cork is that you can fill it with french wine and sell some to defray transportation costs.

    ReplyDelete