Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Thursday 1 March 2012

Hot Dog

My poor Fionn, he can be a right royal pain. Martine and I took him for a walk today and he pulled and pulled and pulled, and then he pulled some more. In temperatures up to 20C, this had quite an adverse effect on him, but he wouldn't give up. I found a shady spot and made him lie down for a bout 5 - 10 minutes, until his breathing had somewhat returned to normal, but then as soon as we started to walk again, it was the same story.

So feeling really  sorry for him, I took him down to the stream nearly at the end of the walk. He couldn't get in there fast enough, we didn't manage to catch the moment when he nearly submerged him self, but here's a flavour.

Fionn cooling off

Look at that mud trail

Poppy looks on in amazement

1 comment: