Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Saturday 31 March 2012

Soul Food

Walking along the top of the Luberon this morning.
I was expecting the views.

I was not expecting the small details.
Looking down on two buzzards as they circled high above the valley floor.  Hearing the cuckoo for the first time in years. Wildflowers pushing through everywhere.  Leaves starting to explode on the trees.  Birds all around, singing.
I just sat and soaked it up.
The realisation has been slowly dawning :

I don't want to go home.

1 comment:

  1. I reckon Cereste will be your home soon - cancel the horse transporter and ride back to Cereste

    ReplyDelete