Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Friday 9 March 2012

Expressions: Expo at the Café Du Cours



A guest post from the LSH

The café du cours is the heart of Reillanne, it is full of life, character and fantastic people. On Sunday mornings there is a market in the town square below, and the Café is jointed. The photos were mostly taken on one such Sunday.













These photos are in an exhibition at the Café at the moment and will be going on sale on march 23rd. The total proceeds of the exhibition will be donated to the Assistance dogs for children with autism. Alternatively if you would like to donate to this cause yourself just click on the "our charity" image at the top right hand side of this post.

I would like to thank the people of Café du Cours for allowing me to photograph them and to Antoine and Olivier for supporting the exhibition in their Café.
I did not think I would get the photos up today as I have been struggling with a cold all day but thanks to Kevin Ryan we got it done late in the day. Thanks also to our friends who came to the opening.

I hope you enjoyed the photos. I am off to bed with a cold remedy.

LSH

7 comments:

  1. Great exhibition and a very enjoyable evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos-you should do more "people" portraits! Hope your cold gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you use the available light, nice effects, nice work

    Ger

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anne thanks for attending, it was good fun.
    @sharon-candid people shots is one of my favorite ways to photograph. But you can't publish many of them without a model release.
    @gerard - Is that Gerard Horan ?

    LSH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouaaaaah! que des belles gueules! bravo trés belles photos! kiss! Nath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Félicitacions, Les photos son chouettes

    ReplyDelete