Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Saturday 3 March 2012

You know you're in horse country when.....

.....you come across one of these hitched to the door next to the local bar !


Cheyenne the horse


4 comments:

  1. Nice spotty botty...... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!! He sure looks relaxed -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's too funny. Wonder if his driver will be able to get back on and ride safely home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's the point - Gerard, who owns him, was quite um... merry, shall we say!

    ReplyDelete